Take your team on an unforgettable 12-day round trip to FC Bayern Munich‘s hometown, Munich and the beautiful Austrian Alps. We offer an all-inclusive team trip in 4-star hotels with access to the best training facilities, top German youth coaches from Bundesliga clubs and matches against Germany’s best youth teams e.g. Bundesliga.
Welcome to Munich
We will pick you and your team up directly at the Munich airport and bring you to the hotel in Munich.
Now it’s time to relax after a long flight.
Have you ever wondered where world-class players like Lionel Messi or Erling Haaland sleep before they play Bayern Munich in the Champions League?
We Partner with the 4.5 star Infinity Hotel, where all the champions league teams stay during the season.
For each training session, we provide you with a professional German youth coach from a Bundesliga academy who will teach you and your team world-class German training methods.
With an area of 11,6 acres spread over four grass pitches and one artificial pitch, SV Riedmoos is the perfect place for training in the Munich area.
A tour of the famous Allianz Arena of FC Bayern Munich and the impressive structure of the Olympic Park (1974 Olympics) Will give you an insight of the sports city Munich.
The visit of the historic Marienplatz and the old town offer another highlight.
Also outside of the gates of Munich there is much worth seeing, among other things, great lake landscapes. These and the fantastic Neuschwanstein Castle bring you closer to the Upper Bavarian landscape.
All the players stay at Hotel Unterbrunn in a separate house in shared rooms in groups of three or four.
The accompanying parents can experience a parallel wellness and recreation vacation completely independent of the children. For this they spend their days in the nearby Unterbrunn feel-good hotel. The free time can be used individually for example for hikes or relaxation. Siblings can travel along.
One afternoon, all participants will be introduced to life in the Alps at the National Park Museum in Mittersill. Dinner on site ends the day.
Another day focuses on the Alps. The gondola takes you up to 2,087 meters. Lunch is enjoyed in the panoramic mountain restaurant against a great backdrop. The descent is a mix of gondola ride, hike and slide trail.
Departure from Munich
Transport from Austria to Munich Airport.
– Accommodation in Munich/Austria: 12 nights total, 6 nights at each location
– Roundtrip flight included
– Full board included. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel or at a local restaurant.
– 24-hour supervision by Munich Kickers throughout the program
– Mon-Fri weekday morning and/or afternoon training sessions
– Access to any training equipment needed
– At least one German youth coach from a Bundesliga academy to teach German methods
– Transportation from/to hotel/training sessions/airport/activities
– Friendly matches against local clubs including referees
– Tourist activities such as Allianz Arena tour or hiking in the Austrian Alps
– Depending on availability: matches against youth national league teams
– Depending on availability: participation in a major youth tournament